Responsible for the development and performance of all Peak sales and marketing activities. Leads the sales activities with direct involvement with current and prospective customers and works with the Field Sales Team to assist them in their promotion of Peak. Works with Field Marketing to develop effective marketing tools including the website, promotional materials, advertising, and trade shows to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales levels through effective prospecting, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Utilize the Peak and Field teams in the selling process.
- Responsible refinement of the sales process for Peak including the value proposition, target markets, support materials and training of others involved in the process.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of the competitive environment, and other research regarding market conditions.
- Develop a level of technical competence in Peak’s capabilities to be able to effectively communicate and utilize them to the benefit of customer.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base, while building networks to create and foster new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Manage a long, complex selling cycle.
- Travel to customers and contacts in the United States and Mexico.
- Develop of pricing quotations based on market conditions and profit expectations.
- Develop and manage customer relationships, while always maintaining professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to represent the company in a positive manner.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years or more Industrial Sales experience or post-college work experience in a business setting.
- Proven track record of results.
Technical Skills or other Requirements
- Mechanical aptitude consistent with the ability to communicate Peak’s technical capabilities and use them to the benefit of customers.
- Ability to sell at all levels of the organizations.
- Project management skills—follow through the cycle of identifying opportunities, evaluating options and presenting alternatives and solutions.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment and utilize the team in the selling process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Polite and professional manner.
- Strong time management skills and detail orientation.
- Highly motivated, well organized.
- Strong work ethic consistent with requirements of a successful outside sales person.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field required.
Peak Innovations Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not make hiring and/or promotional decisions based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
Please click here to submit resumes to Tim Firm, HR director for Peak innovations Engineering.