DRIVE YOUR TOTAL COST OF FASTENING
- Here at PEAK, we understand the importance of this. PEAK’s priority is being a partner throughout the product lifecycle to ensure your assemblies are optimized. We’re by your side to lower your assembly costs, lower your warranty costs, and let your engineers improve revenue. With our experience and expertise, you’ll find confidence and value in the fastening solutions provided.
Our value-added capabilities
- As an experienced, independent, and ISO 17025 accredited lab, we utilize our wide range of equipment capabilities in providing impartial solutions to optimize your fastening applications.
- Fastening solutions can be provided from development and design to the assembly floor.
- A partial list of capabilities includes:
- Establish recommended target torque
- Torque-Angle-Tension testing with a load cell or with ultrasonics
- Torque-angle to failure
- Monitor joint relaxations (temperature/humidity available)
- Joint slip load
Providing the ultimate confidence and value in bolted joints and all aspects of fastening